Transitions Polishing and Grindings recent project on the restoration of the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal has this month featured in the national Flooring magazine.
The expansive project featured a number of Transitions decorative concrete flooring products including:
- Transitions Mechanically Polished Concrete
- Transitions Honed Concrete
- Decorative Shot Blasting
- Polished Concrete Plinths and Seats
- Transitions Honed Concrete Stair Cases
- Transitions Honed Concrete Disability Access Ramps
- Restoration of the Heritage Listed Railway Track with Transitions Honed Concrete Infills
To read more about the restoration project, follow the link below:
To download Flooring Magazine - December 2010 issue, follow the link below. Check out the Transitions feature on page 26.