Transitions are delighted to announce they have been awarded the International Polished Concrete Award in the Retail category of 2014 for their project at Capri on Via Roma shopping centre on the Gold Coast.
CONGRATULATIONS to all the Transitions team who consistently produce such a high calibre of work, the results of all the flooring products in this project are outstanding and our international partners clearly agree through this award. Congratulations must also be extended to BDA Architecture and Hutchinson Builders (Tweed Heads Office) for the delivery of such a spectacular project.
The Capri on Via Roma project consisted of over 24,000m2 concrete flooring products, including:
- 12,000m2 of Diamond Grinding to prepare all rain damaged slabs
- 1,500m2 of Transitions Stained Concrete floors throughout the internal mall
- 1,000m2 of Transitions Polished Concrete and Stained Concrete floors in The Greener Grocer supermarket
- 500m2 of Transitions Polished Concrete flooring in a number of retail tenancies - Blackboard Coffee Roasters, Manolas Brothers Delicatessen, The Fish Emporium, Olga's Health Food and Capri Wine + Beer
- 3,500m2 of Transitions Honed Concrete floors in the external pathways, entryways and external car parking lots at the shopping centre
- 6,000m2 of Epoxy Coatings in the basement car park
Want to view our winning entry? Click here.